murdocsangel (murdocsangel) wrote,

I learned some JavaScript!!!

I had to delete Word, and there's not enough disc space to download OpenOffice which means I didn't have a word counter.

So, I went looking around, to see if I could find one, and I did! It's here if you're interested.

I then took and copied and pasted the code they gave at the bottom of the page. Unfortunately, it wasn't working. So I went and changed some things, and it worked! You can find my version here. It isn't any different from the other, but I wanted to see how to do it for myself.

Also, I was approved for my fanfic100 claim. So, now I've got 200 stories that I need to write. And, I started one of them. My tables are in my userinfo.

And that's about it for today.

  • Hm...

    It's been a long time since I've written. A...really long time. In that time I have discovered this love of ellipses, since one of my characters…

  • Westfall Chicken Scam (WoW RP Story)

    I wrote this story shortly after getting the Westfall chicken, because I wanted to have a reason for acting so silly. Xara glared at the tiny white…

  • (no subject)

    Wow. I was going to log on and play each of my characters a little before I headed to Texas on Wednesday, but apparently the holidays are…

  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded