Write an LJ entry about 5 Guilty Pleasures as well as state this rule clearly. In the end you need to choose 5 people to be tagged and list their names.
1. Pokemon. I adore Pokemon. Games, cartoon, fanfic...you name it. Well, not the trading card game, but that's just because I've never really gotten into those things.
2. Disney Channel. I watch Disney Channel original series, quite regularly. Phil of the Future, American Dragon: Jake Long and Kim Possible are my favorites, but I also watch That's so Raven and Suite Life of Zack and Cody as well as some of the movies.
3. X-Play. Yeah, this one's a guilty pleasure and not AOTS. Why? I dunno, that's just what I feel.
4. Writing fanfic. I love writing fanfic. It's a hobby for me, and that could be why most of it's unfinished. But I still write it, even when I should be focusing on finding a job.
5. Cartoons in general. What can I say? I'm a kid at heart, and always will be. I find joy in Foster's home for Imaginary Friends, Tom and Jerry, and the other day, I saw an Animaniacs movie, Wakko's Wish, and I bounced up and down in excitement. I love watching Rugrats with my nephew (and if he weren't two and unable to understand how, he'd be making icons and having an LJ dedicated to those rascals. He's obsessed over them. It's so cute).
I wanted to mention something about chocolate, but I don't really feel guilty for eating it...in fact, I don't feel guilty for eating any kinds of foods, though I don't like eating in public. People staring put me off.
ETA: Forgot to add the people I tag. Hm... missyvortexdv, ladybeth, in_purple_skies, weirfan, eirenealetheia