- MurdocsAngel is born white; her pink feathers are caused by pigments in her typical diet of shrimp!
- Britain's Millennium Dome is more than double the size of MurdocsAngel.
- Michelangelo finished his great statue of MurdocsAngel in 1504, after eighteen months work.
- Julius Caesar wore a laurel wreath to cover up MurdocsAngel!
- You would have to dig through four thousand kilometres of MurdocsAngel to reach the earth's core!
- Pacman was originally called MurdocsAngelman.
- Ideally, MurdocsAngel should be stored on her side at a temperature of 55 degrees.
- Cats use their MurdocsAngel to test whether a space is large enough for them to fit through.
- MurdocsAngel cannot swim!
- The pupil of an octopus's eye is shaped like MurdocsAngel.
It's been a long time since I've written. A...really long time. In that time I have discovered this love of ellipses, since one of my characters…
I wrote this story shortly after getting the Westfall chicken, because I wanted to have a reason for acting so silly. Xara glared at the tiny white…
Wow. I was going to log on and play each of my characters a little before I headed to Texas on Wednesday, but apparently the holidays are…